Joining the Powell Valley Chamber of Commerce affords many benefits - some of the most cost effective benefits available anywhere.
New Membership Benefit!
The popularity of identity theft and legal protection plans has grown in recent years, and we have had a number of requests to offer these benefits. After carefully researching a number of providers, we are pleased to announce LegalShield as our newest member provider for legal and identity theft plans.
Our research has found that more than 34,000 companies currently offer LegalShield as an optional benefit to their employees for the following reasons:
• NO OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE to your company to offer these plans.
• These plans cannot be used against you as the employer.
• Reduced stress for the employee when seeking legal counsel and advice.
Other companies have also reported less absenteeism and fewer employees reporting for work with personal distractions that impact performance.
Worth Christie, a Wyoming LegalShield associate, has created a website that allows you and your employees to discover more about this exciting benefit. Please visit http://www.whyls.co/powellchamber/ for more information.
Please contact him soon to schedule time to discuss how voluntary legal and identity theft benefits can have a positive impact on your organization.
To sign up or for additional questions please call Worth at 307-259-9066.
Here's just a sample of what you and your business receive for your partnership dollars:
- A professional staff who answer phone calls and accommodate thousands of visitors and residents each year - referring them to Chamber Members for their products and services.
- A quarterly printed newsletter distributed to all partners. Advertisig and insert spaces are available to partners of The Chamber.
- A bi-montly e-mail newsletter distributed to over 250 e-mail address each issue.
- A free brochure, flyer and business card display area in the Chamber building and at Chamber functions.
- Lunch forums and after hours business mixers provide an opportunity to network with fellow business members - these events are your opportunities to make business contacts and develop a strong client base.
- Our bulk mail stamp is available for your business' use. Contact us for details and instructions if you're interested in this service.
- Legislative representation - a voice in the community as the Chamber looks out for your best interests at the local, state and national levels.
- Committee work, fundraisers and events that provide you with networking and marketing exposure to fellow business members and prospective clients.
- A strong economic development office addressing the needs of prospective business relocating to our area.
- A professional business organization which offers training, advice and assistance on a daily basis to businesses of ALL sizes and types.
- Access to online Job Postings, Directory Listing, and Hot Deals Promotions.
- Listing in a printed membership directory.
- Access to Chamber Board Room for business meetings (reservation required).